Dragon Speech Recognition
If you’re looking for a good type and speak program you’re going to want to read this post. First off this product has been around for over ten years and it keeps getting better all the time with updates and good customer feedback and support. There are so many benefits to using this software. For one let’s say you have severe Arthritis in your hands and it is very painful to type. This product will take care of the typing for you. Dragon Naturally Speaking lets you control your computer by just talking to it. “How cool is that”? Here are some examples.
- Multitask in light speed. Say commands like open email or search computer for pictures. Search online without having to type a single word. Instantly open Facebook and speak your post.
- Let your ideas just flow right out of your head. It’s much easier to dream and be creative speaking naturally then is to have to type it all out of your head.
- Type And Speak. Just say the words and the computer types. Use Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Get 99% voice recognition right out of the box.
- Rest your fingers and just sit back and relax.
This software works with PC or Mac so need to worry about what system you are running. They also make an iPhone or Android app as well so you can turn your text to speech. Here are the system requirements you will need for PC.
- CPU: minimum 1 GHz Intel® Pentium® or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel® Atom® processor. We recommend 1.8 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set required)
- Processor Cache: minimum 512 KB. We recommend 2 MB.
- Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB (2.8 GB for localized non-English versions)
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and SP3, 32-bit only
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008, SP1, SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- RAM: minimum 1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 2 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008. We recommend 2 GB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 4 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008 64-bit.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer(R) 6 or higher (free download at www.microsoft.com)
- Creative® Labs Sound Blaster® 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included in purchase).
Minimum System Requirements for Mac
- Intel-based Mac
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Internet connection required for product registration.
- Nuance-certified USB microphone for Mac (included, except for upgrades).
Tagged with: computer • customer • Dragon Naturally Speaking • Dragon Speech Recognition • equivalent • Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 • Microsoft Windows XP SP2 • recognition • search • software • Speaking • time • Type • Vista • Windows Server • Windows Server 2003 • Windows Vista • Windows XP
Filed under: type and speak
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!